Pages

Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome

When Laurel and I sat down, and she shared her preschool ideas with me, she left a thought in my head that I couldn't get past. She asked if I was going to do a blog for the preschool a group of us are starting. My first thought was no way! And even as Holly and I talked about it yesterday, I thought there was no way I could do it. I have to keep up with our Moms & Tots blog. But as I started working on my preschool planning, I realize that I could share what I'm doing on here for all those involved and those not involved, with out adding much work, I'm already typing everything up. So why not type it up where others can access it and use it.
So as I begin the planning of our Busy Bee preschool and keeping my three children busy at home, hope I'll be able to share ideas that will help you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment